Tuesday, February 13, 2007

This blog

I've started this blog in the midst of one of my best terms at Lawrence. I don't have class on Wednesday or Friday, and most of my time is dedicated to the radio station. I wrote one editorial for the Lawrentian, and I hunger for more; however, in a different way. That what this is, but I'm not sure what exactly it is; I might post short stories or narratives here, or articles about cool new stuff I find on the Internet. I guess in many ways this will be my website, but website are so 1995 so it's a blog. Wait blogs are 1999. Maybe I should do a video blog on YouTube. Do people really want to hear everything I say. It's much harder to skim videos. Well, I don't know what this is. But I don't really need a mission statement, the best ideas for start-ups evolve out of almost nothing, which this pretty much is. Anyways whatever my mission statement might be it won't give you an accurate account of my life, rather, in many ways it's probably the exact opposite, I'm going to write whatever I feel like. It might be interesting or it might be something that bothers me. I'll try my best to make it humorous, but I'm a little weird so you might not agree. I've never written a blog with any sort of passion; this is my last attempt. Let's go all out; let's go all out together.

No comments: