Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Internet is too much.

Facebook now says that I'm "Lawrence Alum '07." If Facebook says it's so, it's so. It still doesn't feel official. People like to say that college is not real life. I'm not sure what they mean by that. At Lawrence, I was challenged, part of a community, and made great friends. Not paying bills does not mean, it's not real. I'm glad I didn't let it slip through my fingers.

Best Buy, I need to stay away from you for a month. I'm going to pretend you are not a few metro stops away.

I have two CBS channels. It was strange to get two CBS broadcasts. "Why does the US Open need to be on twice, at the same time," I thought. "Hmm, this news is only about Baltimore. Oh, that's why I have two CBS channels."

I live in the District. I get taxed by the District of Columbia. I can vote for a mayor exclusively. No Senator, no Congressman, no State Senator, ...wait, why do I get taxed more than a state.

Kickball starts in one week. Play Hard!

No comments: