Monday, December 17, 2007

The Year 2007

The year 2007 is coming to a close and the best of lists are going to come flying of the press and rolling out of the blogs. Top ten albums, films, books, celebrities, homes, and anything else you could imagine. I don't have any top tens, and I don't feel a need to classify my thoughts, moments, and hobbies into a calendar year, because it's not during the moment when I exclaim "happy new years" that I get a new set of interests or trends. Forget that.

Fastidious. I like that word. Not for what is stands for or means, but for how it sounds. "Fastidious." There I said it.

Last week I ended up in a mall to purchase pants. I forgot it was christmas season; that's a mistake I'll never make again.

Like usual I need a haircut, and this post has lost it's direction.

No comments: