Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Improving My Grammar

For many years, I've struggled with grammar. Over time, I've been working to improve it. Reading out loud and making a conscious effort have helped over the years. Also, I've come to depend on great resources like Elements of Style.

Another resource I particularly enjoy is the NYTimes blog, After Deadline. The blog examines grammar, usage, and style in NYTimes articles. It's a fun read. Really. They post some engaging quizzes and it's since to know the professionals miss mistakes too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good evening fellas. I'm really into shoes and I had been searching for that singular model. The prices due to the fact that the boots are around 170 pounds on every page. But definitively I set this site selling them someone is concerned half price. I really love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely buy these. what can you say about it?