Sunday, June 17, 2007

One Week

As of tomorrow I'll have been home for one week. I haven't unpacked my stuff, and I don't have a light in my room. Thursday I hit the pinnacle of laziness when the only reason I got out of my pajamas was to get milk; returning from Oberweiss with milk, I promptly put my pajamas back on. I'm becoming a pro at doing nothing - this is a first.


For this summer, I've set my goals high. I spend most of my time making a To-Do or goals list. Then I plan to finish one item from the list everyday. Wednesday I sent out thank you cards. Thursday was the milk incident. Friday I went to Christine and Mike's BBQ. Saturday I went to Trader Joe's. Today I'm going to unpack, but I must do it before the sun sets - I don't own a lamp and my stuff is in my room.

No comments: