Friday, April 27, 2007

Paper cuts

This post hurts - figuratively and literally. My paper cut is underneath the nail of my middle finger of my right hand, and every keystroke brings about mild pain in my fingertip. The other reason this post hurts is that I'm in class. Senioristis kills. On Wednesday I was the lamest person I know. I was in class sending facebook messages, then I farted, and to make it worse I was in my comp sci class. On Thursday, I thought that I hit a new low; I received an email from the career center about starting a career with Family Video. I went from a potential mathematics graduate student at a respected program to working every weekend until midnight as a video clerk who doesn't wash his face and tries to convince everyone to check out Monty Python and the Holy Grail along with Firefly. I'm sorry Family Video, but I deleted that email. Other than that things are looking up: WLFM Hip Hop show tonight then High Cliff here I come.

1 comment:

Katherine said...

You disgrace your family by being on the internet during class time. PS -- If you are going to be on the internet in class, at least reply to our emails!