Sunday, May 06, 2007

Coffee

The house is out of coffee besides the hazelnut creme; that's bad. Last night I can only remember one dream: I found a large case of Caribou Mocha Java beans in my room; I was overjoyed. That's all that happened in it; I didn't even end up making it. I'm not even sure I was looking for it - it just fell in my lap. Maybe I need some more coffee, or maybe I need to go home for a day.

My back hurts, probably from picking everyone up and giving piggy back rides. Yukon Ho played last night for the last time; Pete has a ticket to Alaska on May 29th.

Reading period is about to come to a screeching halt where I remember that I do have class work to do, I have a lot of class work to do, I still have class, and only 4 weeks left. Anyways, here's to the best reading period ever. Only during reading period, can I cook dinner, spend a whole morning making granola, play roof ball all the time, spend 5 hours in a coffee house, take multiple bike rides, see Yukon Ho, and dislocate my arm. Okay so someone else cooked the dinner, but I helped with the grocery shopping. This entry took me way too long to write.

No comments: